On Oct.06.19 , In Kitchen Cabinets Refinished , by Barry
Comments ( 0 )
Find out how to update your kitchen cabinets without spending thousands on replacing them – your wallet will thank you!
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing & Other Budget Friendly Kitchen Updates
- Replace cabinet doors and handles – If you are happy with the layout of your kitchen cabinets then updating the doors and handles is an inexpensive way to give your kitchen a facelift.
- Add a splash of color – For particleboard or metal cabinets – a few coats of paint can go along way to modernize a drab kitchen. If you have real wooden cabinets – we highly recommend kitchen cabinet refinishing over painting.
- Create a backsplash with vinyl floor tiles for under $50 – Yes, you read that right! Pinterest and Instagram are your best friends when it comes to ideas for this one. But for less than a night out in NYC you can revitalize your kitchen with a cool backsplash.
- The art of organization – Add storage space to your bottom cabinets with pull out shelves. Installing dividers is another way to organize your cabinets. You can also add pegboards to your cabinets (and walls for that matter) to maximize storage space in your kitchen!
- Professional kitchen cabinet refinishing with LE Furniture Repair – Kitchen cabinet refinishing is the economical way to modernize your kitchen without breaking the bank. If you have real wooden cabinets and love the layout of your kitchen – then give Barry a call to discuss cabinet refinishing options !